Hey friends! It’s a thrill to be featured on Sweatpants and Coffee!
I am grateful for my mental illness, personal growth, and improvement in my family since I faced my illness, and became more open and honest about who I am.
Click here to read the “7 Surprising Gifts of My Mental Illness”.
I’m blessed by this community of folks who are wrestling to find grace in the midst of the mess. Whether your struggle is depression or anxiety or something else, I am glad you’re here.
The fact that you’re willing to drop by to read my thoughts and share your story with me is a big freakin’ deal. So, thank you for being a part of my life.
If you’re visiting from Sweatpants and Coffee, or you’re new here for some other reason, check out three related stories:
- From Pastor to Psych Ward: This is My Story
- Every Storm & Every Furnace, He is There
- Trusting Through the Suck
Once again, click here to read today’s article.
Latest posts by Steve Austin (see all)
- #AskSteveAustin Podcast: Dealing with Tension in Relationships - April 26, 2017
- The Day Jesus Looked Just Like My Grandpa - April 25, 2017
- Grace: It’s All about Gas and Groceries - April 24, 2017