4. It’s your marriage. If it’s great, it’s because you put in the work. If it sucks, you better put in more work. Only the two of you can make your marriage strong. So push away distractions, shut out negative opinions, and do what it takes to make it last.
5. Pick a date night and stick to it, come hell or high water. Even if you sit at home with a microwave meal, set aside time for each other.
6. Guys: flowers for no particular reason are always a good idea.
Latest posts by Steve Austin (see all)
- What’s it Like to be a Christian with a Mental Illness? - May 27, 2017
- The Truth about Christianity and Meditation - May 25, 2017
- What You Should Know about “13 Reasons Why” - May 22, 2017