7. Don’t just hope for the best. Do something. Don’t avoid the hard conversations so long that resentment takes root. Address problems as soon as they come up.
8. Listen more than you speak. There is so much power in listening.
9. When life is stressful, look for opportunities to laugh together.
Latest posts by Steve Austin (see all)
- What’s it Like to be a Christian with a Mental Illness? - May 27, 2017
- The Truth about Christianity and Meditation - May 25, 2017
- What You Should Know about “13 Reasons Why” - May 22, 2017