19. Sort out the chores between you. In our house, if she cooks, he cleans.
20. Fight fair. Stick to the present issue and do everything you can to resolve it. Don’t dig at old wounds.
What would you add as number 22? What’s the one bit of advice you’d give newlyweds? Leave it in the comments!
Join the Grace is Messy Tribe
Sign up to get access to the member’s library, stocked with resources and printables for you.
You’re in! Now please go check your email to confirm your subscription.
There was an error submitting your subscription. Please try again.
Latest posts by Steve Austin (see all)
- What’s it Like to be a Christian with a Mental Illness? - May 27, 2017
- The Truth about Christianity and Meditation - May 25, 2017
- What You Should Know about “13 Reasons Why” - May 22, 2017