Do you have a list of memorable conversations in your memory? Ones you wish you could go back and replay from time to time? Maybe because they were life-changing, maybe because they taught you some incredible lesson, or maybe because they made you laugh your ass off. I have had those conversations, too.
There was the time in my teen years when my Granddaddy Fred and I were talking about busyness, and he reminded me, “You have time for the things you want to do.” That conversation has guided me for a long, long time. Or the time my Mom’s Dad came to visit me during a particularly hard season in ministry school and became more like a father to me than a grandfather – that day changed my life. There’s also countless conversations with my friend Michael, on country dirt roads, talking about everything from God to guns to girls.
The conversation I’m about to share with you is one of those memorable ones. I’m thankful my conversation with Michael and Teer was saved for the purpose of sharing it with others. The Crackers and Grape Juice Podcast is one of the more unique shows I’ve been on. A podcast geared toward clergy, but with guys who are down-to-earth and passionate about doing Christianity better.
- If you’re tired of Christians who act like dumbasses…
- If you want to know how to best respond to someone who has just lost a loved one to suicide…
- If you need some good self-care tips, or you just need a good laugh…
Check out this episode today. And then head over to iTunes and leave them a review!
Latest posts by Steve Austin (see all)
- Self-Care for Church Workers. Step One: Breathe. - April 27, 2017
- #AskSteveAustin Podcast: Dealing with Tension in Relationships - April 26, 2017
- The Day Jesus Looked Just Like My Grandpa - April 25, 2017