Friends! I’m thrilled to tell you that my brand-new book, co-authored with Kate Pieper, LMFT, is now available on Amazon! Self-Care for the Wounded Soul has been called, “… a gift that keeps on giving.”
Check out these early reviews of Self-Care for the Wounded Soul:
- Steve and Kate understand the “anguish of the marrow” (to borrow a phrase from TS Eliot), and are trustworthy, loving and even fun companions on this journey toward healing for wounded souls. Exceedingly highly recommended!!! I have long been a fan of Steve’s work and encourage others to check it out. I look forward to purchasing several copies for Christmas presents.
- Self-Care for the Wounded Soul is the perfect addition to your self-care library. It helps you move past your hurts and shows how grace can change your life for the better, no matter what you have been through.
- Working through the advance copy has been an eye-opening journey. I’ve come to realize that self-care is far more than “treat yo self” moments, although those fall in that category too. Steve and Kate are great people who really “get it” even if I don’t quite get myself. If you’re hurting or even just overbooking yourself this book is the way for you to focus back on your own sanity.
- This book will guide you through a 21- day journey of letting go of ideas that no longer serve you, being your authentic self, and most importantly, taking care of YOU in ways that are uplifting. As Christians, we are taught to put others first and ourselves last. While there is value in giving, it is also essential to take good care of oneself before you can effectively give… I have benefitted so much from the words of Steve and Kate and I am so grateful to have gone on this journey with them. If you feel like your life needs more “YOU TIME” then you need this book!
My 21-day self-care journal will guide you through raw stories of recovery and encourage you to take care of yourself as you heal from abuse, addiction, and general neglect of self.
If you have ever felt hopeless, if you have ever believed that all the bad things in your life were beyond redemption, if you have ever felt unworthy of being loved or accepted, if you have ever feared what would happen if people found out whatever it is that haunts you – I get it. I have been there, too. Maybe you are recovering from abuse, addiction, or a suicide attempt like me. Maybe you are struggling with anxiety or depression and don’t know why yet. No matter what your starting point is, the tools in this messy grace journal will help you begin to answer the question, “Now what?”
You’re tired of living this way. You want to change your life, and you don’t know where to begin. I hope this 21-day self-care journal will help you answer that question. It’s time to take ownership of your life, and that begins with good self-care. It’s hard work, but you can do it. No more running, no more hiding, no more masks. No matter what your journey has looked like so far, recovery is possible. I am living proof.
Order your copy of Self-Care for the Wounded Soul: 21 Days of Messy Grace today! Just click here.
Latest posts by Steve Austin (see all)
- Save Big on Self-Care with My One Day Sale - March 24, 2017
- The Most Common Self-Care Mistake - March 23, 2017
- Join us!Liturgy of the Forsaken: A Night of Stories and Struggle - March 22, 2017