Are you way too hard on yourself?
If you’re anything like me, you don’t need critics – you’re hard enough on yourself! On bad days, you probably say really shitty things to yourself that you’d never-in-a-million-years say to anybody you actually care about.
I hear you. And I get it.
But friends, I’m done.
- I’m done fighting who I am, just so that I don’t offend thin-skinned people.
- I’m done trying to live up to the unrealistic expectations of others.
- I’m done feeling ashamed for the way I am wired.
- I’m done saying that I love my neighbor, but hating myself.
Today, I’m going to start loving me. I am embracing myself. I am thankful to be loved by lots of people, but the truth is that I don’t need the approval of friends or family or an institution or a Book that nobody really understands in order to start loving myself.
Why? Because I am loved. Already. Exactly as I am. No strings attached. No questions asked. No litmus test to pass. Love is the essence of everything. Love created me. Love lives in me.Love is what is drawing us (and keeping us) together.Click To Tweet
Today’s a new day. I’ve got all the grace I need for today. I’m going to stop speaking to myself from a place of condemnation and self-hatred. And I’m going to start LIVING from a place of peace and grace, kindness and compassion, hope and joy. It’s all inside me already, and I don’t need anyone’s permission to change the world as I begin to love me.Love wins. And love starts with me.Click To Tweet
- you’re tired of being so hard on yourself…
- you’re sick of the lie that says you are broken…
- you want to start a journey of embracing this one life you have…
Then let’s do this!
Start by watching this encouraging video. And send me an email and tell me one thing you’re going to do to love yourself today.
You are so loved,