Crisis strikes, often without warning.
It leaves us reeling from the impact, wondering what happened and how we’ll ever move forward. When it seems like the sky is actually falling, it’s hard to think clearly. That’s one more reason why self-care is vital on the good days.
If you aren’t in crisis mode right now, create a self-care plan you can follow when tragedy hits. Create a plan and do your best to stick to it.
Check out today’s super short video for the 1 word to remember when you’re in crisis.
If you need help creating a self-care plan or an escape plan, I can help! As a self-care coach, I help people deal with trauma, recovery, and so much more. Whether you’re in the thick of a tragedy right now, or you just want to be better prepared for whatever might happen tomorrow, a self-care session is exactly what you need!When you're facing a crisis, remember this 1 word...Click To Tweet
At AskSteveAustin.com, you can:
- Schedule a FREE 20-minute self-care consultation
- Book a 30-minute self-care session
- Invest in yourself with my Elite Coaching Package
Every aspect of your story matters: the joys, the pains, the heartache, the loss, the successes, the failures. Schedule a self-care session today. Together, we can do what seems impossible.
As a free gift, download my PDF, “A Manifesto for Hard Days”. Just click here to sign up.
Latest posts by Steve Austin (see all)
- Self-Care for Church Workers. Step One: Breathe. - April 27, 2017
- #AskSteveAustin Podcast: Dealing with Tension in Relationships - April 26, 2017
- The Day Jesus Looked Just Like My Grandpa - April 25, 2017