The #AskSteveAustin Twitter hashtag is really taking off. I’m getting new questions, every single day, and trying to answer as many as possible.
What’s your biggest question?
What’s the question that keeps you up at night? The one that gnaws at your soul? The one you feel you can’t ask anybody else? Is it about your spouse? Your child? Your parents? Do you have a question about your faith that you feel would surely have you excommunicated if you uttered it louder than a whisper?
May you have questions about one of these…
- Recovery from addiction
- Writing help
- Mental health
- Spiritual abuse
- Recovery from a suicide attempt
- LGBTQ inclusion
Maybe your question is something completely different from the ones listed above. I’m so excited to launch The #AskSteveAustin Podcast for people just like you and me, who have questions but feel they have no place to ask them. This show is a safe space to come and bring that one hurdle you can’t seem to get over. If you feel stuck, I’d love to help!
No question is off-limits! Just make sure you’re ready for some stone cold advice from a guy who’s been there.
Got a question? Email me at email@example.com or Tweet me @iamsteveaustin and use the hashtag #AskSteveAustin. If your question makes it on the show, I’ll send you a free copy of my book, Self-Care for the Wounded Soul.
Today’s video is a mashup of 6 questions I’ve answered recently:
- As a suicide survivor, how do you handle the anger over not dying? Do you ever think God shouldn’t have saved you?
- You’re trying to build a platform. How do you not get caught-up in the numbers game?
- How did you get so awesome?
- What are the positive effects of meditation on mental health?
- How do you recover after an intense therapy session?
- How do you walk away from past hurts?
Click the button below and never miss another episode! Get an email alert each time I publish a new episode!
Latest posts by Steve Austin (see all)
- Everyone needs support. Here’s why… - May 29, 2017
- What’s it Like to be a Christian with a Mental Illness? - May 27, 2017
- The Truth about Christianity and Meditation - May 25, 2017