Relationships can be tough. When there is tension with the people you love, it can make connecting with someone you genuinely care about difficult. Whether it’s a friend, lover, loser, or leaver, the unpredictability of people makes relationships…interesting…at the very least.
The latest episode of the #AskSteveAustin Podcast covers relationships, in all their glory.
In this episode, I talk about:
- Dealing with parents who don’t approve of your lifestyle
- How to fight fair
- People who seem to never suffer
- How to best love someone with a mental illness
- The Rules of Wrestling
As usual, I answer your questions from a place of honesty and as a graduate of the School of Hard Knocks. I’m not a doctor or a medical professional – just a guy who’s been there and is willing to tell it like I see it.
Check out my latest episode today!
Got a question? The best questions make it on the show!
Don’t miss another episode – click the button below to get an email each time I publish a new episode!
Support Grace is Messy and the #AskSteveAustin podcast! There’s tons of FREEBIES for Patrons! Goodies include:
- Access to my brand-new, exclusive Facebook group.
- Free copies of my books
- Being listed on the Patrons page
- A weekly “shout out” on the #AskSteveAustin podcast
- Access to my private, monthly LIVE Q&A
Latest posts by Steve Austin (see all)
- What’s it Like to be a Christian with a Mental Illness? - May 27, 2017
- The Truth about Christianity and Meditation - May 25, 2017
- What You Should Know about “13 Reasons Why” - May 22, 2017