Today’s post includes how to join my brand-new, exclusive #AskSteveAustin Facebook group, plus a little bit of “housekeeping”. I also want to share a couple of great podcasts I’ve been fortunate to be a part of recently!
Here’s a couple of other places where I’ve been hanging out lately…
I spend at least one day a week behind the mic, as co-host of CXMH and host of the #AskSteveAustin podcast. But when I get to be on the other side and share my story, it’s such a great experience. I’ve had an influx of interviews lately, since launching my Life Coaching business and promoting Self-Care Sunday (which your church can host).
- I had a great conversation with Nate Crawford of the Here/Hear Podcast recently. We talked about recovery from abuse and a suicide attempt, the stigma surround mental health, struggles with the church, and so much more. Check out this interview by clicking right here.
- I also had the chance to share “Why I Stopped Hating the Church” for the Not Your Pastor’s Podcast. How much fun! I haven’t “preached” a sermon in nearly 5 years, so this was really a blast. Check out my story by clicking here.
If you are looking for an online community where your fears matter as much as your faith, this is it! Would you like to connect with a group of people who “get it” and will wrestle with the big questions, right beside you? Then join the Official #AskSteveAustin Facebook Group! This group is exclusive to supporters of my #graceismessy blog and the #AskSteveAustin podcast. Want to become a patron? Visit patreon.com/iamsteveaustin! There are tons of goodies, depending on which level you choose. You can support this movement of grace-givers at any level, starting at only $5 per month.
Latest posts by Steve Austin (see all)
- What’s it Like to be a Christian with a Mental Illness? - May 27, 2017
- The Truth about Christianity and Meditation - May 25, 2017
- What You Should Know about “13 Reasons Why” - May 22, 2017