Check out this clip from a recent interview for the We RAD DADS Podcast.
A family man, worship pastor, published author, and Patheos blogger (with more than 50k pageviews per month), Steve Austin’s goal is letting people know that recovery from addiction, abuse, and trauma of all kinds is possible. But Steve is also very clear that the “same old ways” of doing things may not work any more.
Steve was a youth pastor for more than a decade and loves to connect with audiences of all ages.
A native of Birmingham, Alabama, Steve Austin loves his Southern heritage and enjoys the countless adventures of raising his two young children. Steve’s years in ministry have given him great confidence and appreciation for his gift of communication.
Steve loves to speak to youth and adults on a range of topics, including:
- From Pastor to Psych Ward: Recovery is Possible
- Reimagining Grace: Finding Jesus Amid Political Polarization, Cultural Norms, and Religious Abuse
- Storytelling Saves Lives:How to Own and Craft a Powerful Story
- You Can’t Rape a PreSchooler (And Other Lies I Believed)
- Why an Abused Addict is Now Cultivating Innocence
- Catching Airplanes: How to Dream Big
- How to Obtain and Use a Sign Language Interpreter
If you’re looking for a speaker who thinks outside the box, is genuine, passionate, and kind, Steve Austin is your guy!
Listen to Steve’s interview with Faydra Koenig, America’s Crisis Coach as they discuss what it’s like to survive a suicide attempt.
Here’s Steve giving an impromptu talk to some youth on The Prodigal Son.
Steve is available to speak to youth groups, adult congregations, civic organizations, school groups, and more.
Check out more at SpeakerMatch.com
To book Steve today, just fill out this form!