#AskSteveAustin Podcast: Dealing with Tension in Relationships
Relationships can be tough. When there is tension with the people you love, it can make connecting with someone you genuinely care about difficult. Whether it's a friend, lover, loser, or leaver, the unpredictability of people makes relationships...interesting...at the very least.
The latest episode of the #AskSteveAustin Podcast covers relationships, in all their glory.
In this episode, I talk about:
- Dealing with parents who don't approve of your lifestyle
- How to fight fair
- People who seem to never suffer
- How to best love someone with a mental illness
- The Rules of Wrestling
As usual, I answer your questions from a place of honesty and as a graduate of the School of Hard Knocks. I'm not a doctor or a medical professional - just a guy who's been there and is willing to tell it like I see it.
Check out my latest episode today!
Got a question? The best questions make it on the show!
Don't miss another episode - click the button below to get an email each time I publish a new episode!
Support Grace is Messy and the #AskSteveAustin podcast! There's tons of FREEBIES for Patrons! Goodies include:
- Access to my brand-new, exclusive Facebook group.
- Free copies of my books
- Being listed on the Patrons page
- A weekly "shout out" on the #AskSteveAustin podcast
- Access to my private, monthly LIVE Q&A